.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Involuntary Blogslaughter

This is a blog by a second-year law student at University of Michigan Law School. This blog is filled with misspeliing, grammar mistakes, cynicism, and bitterness because of the Yale Law rejection.

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Monday, February 21, 2005

So the new Law Review board has been selected. I am bumed that I didn't get selected for any positions. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I didn't run for anything. Still makes me sad ...

No, actually, I am very happy about the new board. All of the people in key positions are people I respect. Some of them I even like. It will be fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger SAMPLES said...

So, who will comprise next yrs MLR ed board?

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home