.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Involuntary Blogslaughter

This is a blog by a second-year law student at University of Michigan Law School. This blog is filled with misspeliing, grammar mistakes, cynicism, and bitterness because of the Yale Law rejection.

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Ballroom Dancing Club

I went to the ballroom dancing club a couple of weeks ago (it's on Sunday, 7pm, in the Michigan Union or the Michigan League for those of you who are interested). I was wearing a Michigan Law t-shirt. Two moms came up to me with their daughters and introduced their daughters to me (adult daughters who were students). Weird. I'll try a Harvard Law t-shirt next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger DeniseUMLaw said...

Hmmm. I wonder if that'll work for me? ;-)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Can't hurt

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home